29.12.08

I Cant Believe It!

It is already 6:17, and the day has gone by so fast! The only thing I actually managed to do today was some laundry. (Which i had to do today because the contractor is coming tomorrow to finish the basement). I havent really done anything else besides think and draw, but then again what else can i expect to do on winter break?

On another note, manually having to hold shift while i type the "I" key is quite tiresome. It ight sound rather lazy, but i have decided that i would no longer capitalize my "i's" in this blog. If blogspot is too lazy to have an auto correct function, then i am too lazy to hold shift while i press a key.

Another thing that has been bothering me is the fact that i can't get the HTML code to work on here...I try to do things like make the letters bigger and stuff, but it never shows up when i publish it... i wonder if its just my computer or if its the website in general?

Yet another thing to discuss is my need for a new camera. I currently and forced to use the 2 megapixel camera on my iphone.

iphone Pictures, Images and Photos

See how small it is? Franny and i were supposed to go get the 8 megapixel camera fixed so i could use it but he....uh.....kinda forgot about it. And you REALLY don't want to hassle Franny for things.....You all know exactly what i am talking about.

I guess im supposed to go on and on about more bad stuff, and i know i can pretty much go on forever about things i dont like but i'd also like to take some time and focus on the positive aspects of my day...............................................................................................................





...........................






.......thinking.....................




.........................



uh...........

OH! I finally got around to starting to clean my closet. But then i got bored and thought "i have two more weeks to be cleaning...why do it now while im supposed to be enjoying my vacation."
That was probably a bad idea.