2.1.11

!/!/@)!! !!:%$PM

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that this will be text only.
h
Fair warning to people who just stare at pictures like toddlers.
.
.
.
h
It's almost been a year since I last posted-err well the last time was in May. And I honestly cannot tell you the amount of times I had planned to bring with blog back to life. Instead of just going along as if I didn't take a 7 month hiatus, allow me to explain.
h
h
h
Got a job interview. Got another job. Got to see first hand how to open a restaurant...or maybe how not to. I lost my job. I found a new job at an awesome restaurant. I've learned a lot. I bleached my hair. I shaved most of my hair. I realized I'm crazy, and that it's awesome that I'm crazy. I went to Miami. I've felt more alone than I ever have. I hated my life. Then I learned to love it.
h
h
There are many more small details but I've realized that they don't matter. The further I continue down this path the more things just seem like one big blur. But I remember I decided a long time ago that I'd trade in having a "normal" life now, to have an amazing future. I'm sure I'll know when I've arrived, but I have no idea what I'll do when I get there.
h
h
More Tomorrow.
And this time not 7 months tomorrow, tomorrow.