29.6.09

Au Bon Pain

Oh goodness. So today, I've decided to double post because I have so much to share! Well, I actually don't have THAT much stuff to say, but it's pretty amusing. (Plus I'm killing time on the drive home by Blogging on the gogo :D)

So after supervision class, after I discovered that I have only turned in 2 out of the 14 assignments that the class was given over the past 7 weeks. So I asked I there was any extra credit I could do, and he said he has given me ample opportunities so no. So NOW I have to go home and print out 12 assignments from black board and have them all finished by Wednesday at 12:30. Damn.

So after class, this girl Nicole walks up to me and asks me to walk with her. So I'm like, ok fine. We get up to an ATM and she hands me $40 and says that this was for me. Wtffers? Free money right? No, but I thought that too. She wanted me to get her a discount bus pass because students who haven't gotten one before get them for $20 cheaper. And she said that the woman in the office was a b......eautiful person. See that, I don't have a foul mouth.

Then later, after the worlds dullest psychology class, I managed to eat lunch at Au Bon Pain across the street from my school. I got the most AMAZING soup. It was Thai Coconut soup, and I also got Asiago and Everything breadsticks. So good.

But the soup was a bit too spicy, so I got dessert too :D


Mint Chocolate Chip pound cake and some milk because lactose stops things from being too spicy in your mouth.


The lovely tables and umbrellas outside that I did NOT sit under because it was incredibly sunny and heat and Dominic do not get along well....at all.

Yeah, so now I'm going home because I have a thousand thing to do at home, like: doing the rest of my laundry; organizing the shelves in my closet; finding a battery for the camera; cleaning out my dresser drawers; look up a new sheet set for my bed; buy wood stain to do my bed and desk; and sweep and swifer my floor; etc etc etc....