30.6.09

Just to do it

I feel as though I would be doing myself a disservice if I didn't say what I did today....ok it's not that serious lol. I'll sum it all up in a quick paragraph to get it over with because I'll think about it all night if I don't.
Woke up too early.
Got dragged out of the house an hour and a half before I was supposed to.
Went to the dry cleaners to complain about some lost pants.
Went to the office and shredded some files.
Got dropped off at school too early and went to two different stores looking for toner for my increasingly discoloring hair.
Couldn't find it.
Took a nutrition exam.
Had the worst lunch at ABP (Never get the tomato basil bisque...ughh).
Read a mildly humerous play in English102.
Got a call that Franny was outside and I had to leave class 5 minutes early.
Picked up the chiirrins.
Went to Giant and bought stuff for making risotto tomorrow.
Went to the mall and bought two new shirts and a pair of shoes.
Came home an didn't eat dinner because there was none.
Swept my floor.
Did a load of laundry.
Baked brownies.
Annnnd I'm about to go to sleep; goodnight :)