18.9.09

Early Mall-ing

So today, I went to the mall for a bit with Ashley. I was just waking up around 9:30 this morning (okay I don't usually take this long to get up, but I was really tired after the night before, plus I had the day off anyway so why not), and I got a knock on the door asking if I wanted to go to the mall. So, you know, why decline?? So i hurried up and got dressed, and we got a cab to white marsh mall. While there, we walked around a for a while, and I got the super expensive new Dairy Queen drink, "raspberry white tea smoothie", at $4 (no picture). The lady was like "$4.19" and I just stopped for a second. She said it again, and I came back to myself, surprised at the cost of this drink. I knew if I said I didn't want it anymore, it would turn into this big thing about "I already rung it up" and shi-stuff so I just bought the damn drink. Picture tiiiime!!!!!

Ashley, angry looking for some reason in Forever 21. We went in there the first time and it was blazing hot, but after going in again we realized it was just the cheap store saving money by now turning on the A C until 11.

So after out little mall escapade, we walked over to the avenue and got lunch (after walking around the farmers market for a while and buying devils food cupcakes), I ordered the "Apple Berry Salad". As you can see, it has Gorgonzola, frisee, candied walnuts, shredded apple, strawberries, and cranberry citrus dressing. HOMG delicious.
So then I got a burger and sweet potato fries.... let me tell you all how the waitress tried to get over on me (and I'm pissed I forgot to call her on it!!). Okay, so the burger was supposed to come with regular fries, collectively under the same price listed for the burger, but because I ordered the sweet potato fries, she put those on the plate instead. I looked on the bill and she charged both the sweet potato fries and the burger separately. Wtf? Where are my regular fries?
Ashley decided to let me photograph her little (I called it goat food) wrap. I was like, post this on your blog, and she told me to put it on mine because she doesn't run a food blog. I keep telling her she needs to get a specialty for her blog to become popular; mine is food. Hers could be like accessories or clothes or something. Ehh. I guess that's up to her.


I am sorry to say that I will not be blogging tomorrow, as I am going camping!!! I'm going to try to enjoy the outdoors and not use my cellphone at all, which means I wont even be taking pictures of my food -.- (I feel like a camera addict). Meh, I guess its not that big a deal. Oh! And I should also mention that I going to Delaware for a bit tonight, then I'm coming home tomorrow morning for the camping. More...(well I can't say tomorrow) uh....I guess Sunday or Monday.