1.2.11

The smart photography days.

I wish I had a DSLR camera... I actually wish I had a lot of things.
.
.
I'll try and make this brief because I have to leave for work in an hour, and as you all can imagine that means no photos. I was going to do a big photo only post but as I was going through all of the pictures I took over the last year and only two words came to mind: sub par.
.
And it's not really that I don't have a good camera, I guess I just got lazy with my pictures because I no longer had a reason to take them. In 2009 I took pictures of practically everything I ate, and now....nothing. But now that I've brought this place back from the dead (for like the 4th time right?) I will definitely get back on that wagon!
.
.
.
.
And that was with the 3 mega pixel camera on my iPhone!! I'm going doing stuff like that again.
I'm also going to look into a new uploading site; actually the main reason this post doesn't have pictures is because how long the photobucket uploading process is. I feel like eventually they'll shut my account down and all my previous posts will have giant white boxes with red "X"'s. that makes me angry.
.
***