1.7.09

I went a day without an iPhone, and it was HORRIBLE!!

Okay, so let me backtrack to about two weeks ago. I went with Sailor to the At&t store to buy his new iPhone. While I was there, he made the generous offer to buy me a new iPhone3GS too; I accepted like any rational person would. He said that he was going to sell my current phone to his employee, Wesley, and that he would take the money to compensate for him buying my new one.

Fastforward two and a half weeks later, and this morning he tells me that my pre-ordered phone has come in. So he tells me to take all of my personal things from the phone and put them on my computer (such a pictures, phone numbers, etc). Then while, we're driving me to school on the highway, he tells me to wipe the phone memory. I knew that after doing so the service would shut off; Crap.

He told me to get out when I got to school, and before I could ask him how i was supposed to contact him later, he drove off. Here I am, 75 minutes early mind you, downtown, without an iPhone. I have no idea what time it is, and I cant call anyone. To make a long story short, I used the pay phone at the gallery, but my point is this: Apple now rules my life becase I simply cannot function properly without thios device. It almost acts as my brain when I dont want to use my brain. I have admitted it; I am an Apple slave (just like ashley is a McSlave for McDonalds nasty breakfast food).

Oh, and plus the brownies turned out great yesterday, and now that i have my new phone, I can shoot and post videos here too, like really good quality. More tomorrow. bye :D