18.12.09

HD cameras ruin everything

I'm incredibly bored today. Plus it's Friday night and what am I doing? Blogging. I actually have a decent excuse for being a shut in tonight; I'm broke! And since I dont have a car or a license, I can go nowhere without money. So now, I'm going to make all of you sit in my puddle of boredom with me. I'm going to explain to you my incredibly mundane Friday.

So I woke up this morning around 7:10 or so, even though I didn't have any kind of class or school to go to. (I dont think I mentioned this before but IM FINISHED CULINARY SCHOOL! More on that tomrrow though, I dont feel like typing all that right now) I wasnt really tired, so I went downstairs and ate some honeycombs cereal plain, because we only have chocolate milk and that'd be gross. After I ate, Madina came downstairs and I went to drop her off this morning. Upon returning home, I listened to music and played farmville for half an hour. Then I watched various ABC re-runs on iTunes. A few hours later I went ahead and emptied the dishwasher, then I cleaned my bathroom up a bit. Then I got dressed for the day etc. I continued watching shows until around 4:30, when I took Ava to the dog hotel to stay for the week while we're gone. Then I came back home and had random small talk with cat ball for about an hour. Then I read my "Fat Duck" book for a while, then I made dinner (farfali and white sauce). And now I'm here, eating a brownie, trying not to get crumbs on my keyboard. Lets hope tomorrow is a more eventful day.

Photobucket

This unexpected picture is of a pumpkin I carved two months ago in Garde Manger class. Just thought I'd finally post it because I mentioned it here. More tomorrow.

(Let me explain the title; Today, while watching one of my shows, I saw chipped paint on a house that I used to think was perfect. Random, I know, but I just cant help but think now that thier entire house is covered with chipped paint /: )