22.12.09

Taking Pictures of Strangers

It's what I've been doing recently; its great fun. I have a stranger as the background for my phone. :D Also have you noticed something else? I re-did the blog! This is the third change this year, but I honestly think it was time to change it a bit; as in turning this from a joke to a serious blog.... not one with a picture of the pig tails afghan lol. Okay, so I should warn you now that since this is now a serious blog, all entries before June should be ignored.
That being said, you all should know when I promise a double post for one day, that's probably not going to happen. So I am going to wait until later and do the review for both yesterday and today's food. It will give me something to do later tonight after I get back from Lincoln. But for the most part I'm enjoying Miami and I will be back home Saturday night. I am really glad I brought this computer with me so I don't have to procrastinate doing a vacation post. Anyway; let me save some text for later. More in a few hours :P