24.8.09

First Day

It is rare that I have a moment where I find nothing to be critical about, but feeling the contrast of the warm beach air and the air conditioned hotel room through the balcony, all while hearing the ocean in the background; this is one of those moments. DisasterCow is going on break until Friday, August 28th. I need to enjoy my vacation;this is probably the first time this year where I could go away and not be concerned with escalating family problems, or some paper to do, or some other silly life problem.

On a less serene note, I am going to post a giant blog entry with lots of pictures and stuff on Thursday. But how am I posting this you ask? Franiel brought his laptop lol. Either way, I'll be back on Thursday! Ending with something funny, I just remembered that yesterday, before I left to come here,I accidentally left a bowl of milk in my bedroom from the honeycombs I had the night before. Oh Shi-Stuff.