20.8.09

*shine shine now!*

So, yesterday I didn't do much. I had a really good bagel in the morning, but other than that I just sat around the house. I did bake some challah bread and I watched Ashley make her egg drop soup. I had some; it was good. Super short post....because I haven't done anything today ha ha. Pitcha Tiiiiiime :D (I think I'll make this a regular thing).
The water boiling for Ashley's Egg Drop Soup (her own recipe too). I have got to stop taking these "artsy" photos lol. There was no reason for me to photograph water...
The soup, being cooked. It was so good. It was really simple to make too. Very, very good. I wont blurt out her secret recipe, not only because she wouldn't want me to, but because she knows how I make my "French Devils Torte"

My dinner! We ordered Chinese food, so I just thought I'd plate it so it would look nice enough to put on here. Six pieces of Maki Sushi, some Lo-Mien noodles, soy sauce and the lamest fortune I ever got in a fortune cookie....
Someone should keep a tab of the amount of times I do this camera angle with my food xD. The fortune cookie said something about how it's okay to fail even if you really wanted to succeed. Wtffers?

My Challah bread proofing. I was really bored that morning, and after fixing Ashley's computer I just felt like throwing something together to feel accomplished. (How bad is that? I need to bake things to feel needed around the house now that my semester is over and I'm on break...)
The finished bread! I really like the way turned out, Ashley and I did the 6 braids instead of 2 or 3, which was a bit more time consuming, but obviously worth it. Also, I did an egg wash before I baked it, and I'm very curious as to what would have happened if I did pure egg yolks instead of the whites too....o.O (next time lol)


Blahhh. Today I'm watching two sick little gremlins lol. Okay, it's just Madlex but I'm REALLY not trying to get sick; I'm leaving Sunday and before that, Malachi's graduation is tomorrow so I'm going to that. OH! Have you seen my new banner?? I really like it.

Saturday i think i might go to the mall or something; i need to see who can go.....But as for now, I'm here eating ramen noodles as I already made them lunch and don't feel like cooking anymore. I'm also going to bake some cookies tonight, maybe I'll gift them to someone tomorrow at the graduation. I guess I'll post more tomorrow, about the graduation, and if I go out to eat or something after. Goodbye, or as Kai Lan would say "Zai Jian!!" (I'm sick of this showwww).
More tomorrow ;D