31.8.09

Blogger Picture Uploading

Okay, so I'm going to start today's post with a bit of a rant. It is most certainly a petty rant, but a rant nonetheless. Whenever I upload photos to blogger (very nice and well thought out ones at that), there is always the one that comes out messed up (like the one below). The "regular sized pictures" are taken when I hold my phone horizontally, so it gives more like a wide screen picture; which I think appears better on the blog as opposed to vertically, which I think doesn't fit. So anyway, just thought I'd get that out there and also say that the photo below isn't supposed to look half as crappy as it does. Super short picture time today, seeing as how I didn't do much.

The only real food I've eaten today was a BK Veggie from Burger King. I asked the woman for everything on it except mayonnaise, and she gave me bun, Pattie, ketchup, lettuce and tomato. I thought everything meant everything. Where's the cheese? The Onions? The Pickles? Ehh. It's Burger King; I should stop complaining and eat my fast food, realizing that it's fast food.
***************************************
Today I accompanied Franiel to the bank in Glen Burnie. I didn't quite understand why we went to that specific bank, 25 minutes away, instead of the one up the street. No complaints from me though, as while Franny was in the bank, I walked over to one of my favorite stores; H-Mart!!

I didn't have too much time, so I couldn't buy real food food, but I did manage to pick up a bunch of snacks and what not. If you can't see from this properly angled picture, there are three boxes of Pocky, a box of Pepero, and a box of Pretz. The three Pocky's were strawberry, chocolate, and banana chocolate. The Pepero was almond chocolate, and the Pretz was salad flavor. All very good.

In a pulled back shot, you can also see that I purchased several types of gum, sesame candies (black and white), and a container shaped like a McFlurry cup filled with little biscuits with chocolate inside. I remember two semesters ago in Purchasing we took a trip to H-Mart, and I remember someone bought these before. I remember tasting one, but I didn't remember that each biscuit was stamped with a shape; cute I guess.
***************************************

But yup, besides all of that, today has been rather bland. I am thinking about lifting the block on commenting on the blog, only done originally because of a nasty comment someone left. Maybe I will; I don't know. What I also don't know is whether or not I'm ever going to get the poppy seeds to make the Lemon Poppy Seed cookies I've been wanting to do for the longest. More tomorrow.