28.7.09

Amazing Food? I think not.

Today I had a tasty cake "Koffee Kake" and Razzles for lunch. Oh! And with a side of $0.65 hot fries from the student lounge vending machine. I'm so hungry, but I barely brought any money with me today.
It sucks, and now I wish I hadn't eaten the hot fries because my mouth is on fire. Today Lisa also told me about how this guy was spitting on the trays at the CAC this morning, so I guess I'll be eating my lunch, when I go over there next semmester, off of styrafoam plates. Great.
But yes, another mundane day has passed me by, and all I have to say for what I've done is turning in late nutrition homework. Well, maybe I'll make or bake something extravagant at home later (I doubt it), but as for right now, I think I'm going to try to eat the smashed, half eaten milkyway bar in the side pocket of my bookbag. Wish my happy hunting :D more later....or tomorrow; depends on if I feel like making something today...