2.7.09

I get upset sometimes....

Ok, so sometimes certain things around me don't go right; meaning something always breaks when I'm around it. Very rarely do I actually do it (like the shelf in Tyler's room in her closet), but I always always ALWAYS get blamed for EVERYTHING. Maybe I'm an easy target, but I try SO HARD to make people see that I am a good person. I clean around the house, I play with Madlex, and I bake delicious cookies and cakes and brownies. And what do people do? They blame everything on me.

Like last night; I was cleaning the bathtub in my restroom and my mother came in. She tried to move trip lever (the thing that turns the water on) and nothing happened. Guess who got blamed for that?!

Another situation happened a few weeks ago: my Grandmother broke the cabinet door by the sink. She even told them that she did it, and I STILL got blamed for it!!

Ugh!! More later on my daily meal review and the other crazy things that happen to me on a daily basis. (Did I mention that I had to leave the house at 9:00 today?? My class starts at 12:30 pm.....-_- )