27.7.09

Shrimp

The dampness outside is somewhat comforting. I must have washed them
several times by now, but my hands still smell of Old Bay. The
seasoning that once graced shrimp atop a pasta salad I made only hours
ago, now lingers on my fingertips as a constant reminder of my days
activities. I plan to make Rosemary bread in a bit, but as for Now, I
shall relax. I haven't decided whether or not to do an eggwash and
make the crust hard like italian bread, or if I should brush olive oil
on top and have a soft crust similar to that of dinner rolls. If it
comes down to it, I may be forced to do the olive oil because we don't
have anymore eggs in the house, which yesterday resulted in overly
tender brownies.
I actually had the option of making caprese salad instead of Rosemary
bread tonight, however that opportunity has passed me by as I have
already left and came home from the grocery store. More later :)